Type of personal information we collect
- We collect certain personal information about visitors and users of our Site. The most common types of information we collect are things like: user names, email addresses, other contact details, payment information such as payment agent details, transactional details and web analytics data.
How we collect personal information?
- We may collect personal information directly when you provide it to us, automatically as you navigate through the Site or through other people when you use services associated with the Site.
- When you provide personal information to us via the Site you’re consenting to us collecting and using that information in line with this policy and the user terms of each of the Site. You are likely to provide personal information when you complete membership registration and buy or provide items or services on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, email list, or send us a communication.
- If you choose not to provide personal information, we may not be able to provide you with our services and you may not be able to carry out transactions or access the full range of features available through our site.
How do we store your personal information?
- We store personal information on secure server that are managed by us and our service providers, and occasionally hard copy files that are kept in a secure location. Personal information that we store is subject to security and access controls, including username and password authentication and data encryption where appropriate.
How do we use personal information?
- We may use your personal information in order for us to:
- Operate the site and provide you with services described on the site, like to verify your identity when you sign in site, to facilitate and process transactions that take place on the site.
- Customise our services and website, like advertising that may appear on the site, in order to provide a more personalised experience.
- Update you with operational news and information about our site and services like to notify you about changes to our site, website disruptions or security updates.
- Provide you with information that you request from us, where we have your consent to do so, provide you with marketing information about products and services which we feel may interest you.
- Carry out technical analysis to determine how to improve the site and services we provide.
- Monitor activity on the site, like to identify potential fraudulent activity and to ensure compliance with the user terms that apply to the site.
- Manage our legal and operational affairs.
- Train DevCRUD staff about how to best serve our community.
- Provide general administrative and performance functions and activities.
How can you access your personal information?
- You can access some of the information that we collect about you by logging in to your account. You also have the right to make a request to access other information we hold about you and to request corrections of any errors in that information.
How we manage Cookies?
- When you visit our site, there’s certain information that’s recorded which is generally anonymous information and may not reveal your true identity. We’re talking about the following kind of details:
- Your IP or proxy server IP.
- Basic domain information.
- Your Internet Service Provider configuration and connection.
- The date and time of your visit to the website
- The length of your session.
- The pages which you have accessed.
- The number of times you access our site within any month.
- The size of file you look at.
- The website which referred you to our site.
- The operating system which your computer uses.
- Our site are not suitable for children under the age of 13 years, so if you are under 13 we ask that you do not use our site or give us your personal information (if you are a young tech, please direct your nearest responsible adult to use the site for you!). If you are from 13 to 18 years, you can browse the site but will need the supervision of a parent or guardian to become a registered user. It is the responsibility of parents or guardians to monitor their children’s use of our site.
When we update this policy?
- We may need to change this policy from time to time in order to make sure it stays up to date with the latest legal requirements and any changes to our privacy management practices. When we do update the policy, the changes will be effective straightaway. We’ll usually publish information about changes to be made to this policy on our site. but please be aware that it is your responsibility to check in and make sure you keep up to date with any changes to this policy.
How to contact us?
- If you have any questions or concern about our privacy practices, please contact our Administration.
- If you have any concerns about how we managing your personal information, or for more information about privacy issues in United States and protecting your privacy, please contact our Support team.